Holy Bat Box Batman!
it's The Buzbee Bat House Temperature Plot !
The Wacky World of Bats |
- Yeehaw!!! Bat Hung onto Shuttle During Liftoff
- Oldest bat in captivity to mark birthday All together now, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday..."
- Just in time for your Christmas shopping list! Purdue University to sell naming rights for new species of bat
- While Nibbling Through Spain's Cheese, make sure you don't wake the bats!
- I know people like bats, but I think this is going too far: Bat brew jolts Eastern Iowan woman
- Mysteries of 'bat discos' probed - Get down tonight!
- I Owe My Life To Bat Guano - what else is there to say?
- The bats in our belfry and our bras?
- How about some Reese's Peanut Butter Bats ?
- I bet you didn't know that Boozy bats can show us how to sober up
- It's a contest between A choir of bats versus classical beatboxing in New Music Award . My money is on the bats, hear them here
- I think the title of this article says it all: Drunken bats love to binge on junk food!
- Looking for a robot bat? Sensors for bat-inspired spy plane under development
- in a Question and Answer session, Bat poo and tap water among odds and sods
- Ready to watch a movie? Then head to The Batcave Home Theater Room
- If you want Jamaican, you'll pay Big bucks for bat manure
- Interested in the bones of a 50,00 year old Russian Bear, preserved in Bat Guano ?
- Read all about Alien Bats !
- Read about the unfortunate role of bats in Project X-Ray
- Mother's day has come and gone, but it's never too late for a gift of Bat Guano !
- It's that time of year again. Time to get your bats in shape and put them on a treadmill
- Well if the cure alone doesn't give people a stroke, maybe vampire bat saliva has potential as a new stroke treatment
- The US Military considered deploying Bat Bombs during WWII
- Need some Bat's Brew Hot sauce? It's made to look like Bat Guano !
- Here's one off the batline :
We run an advice line for bats and had one of the best bat call ever this morning. The lady caller, who lives in Cheshire in the UK, is convinced that the large bat in her bedroom is not an English bat at all but is a vampire bat which has fallen from an aeroplane (she lives near an airport) and down her chimney, and is now lying in wait for her! Problem now resolved: No need for assistance.
- Ever lay awake at night thinking about Seeing In The Dark With Artificial Bats ? (I know I do)
- Looks like I won't be able to use bats for Finding F-117's !
Bats Around the World |